Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WhY La?

Assalamualaikum w.b.t., 


Do you ever feel that something is not quite right? Yes / No?

Anyway…I feel it today...And some those days back...

Don’t know what, don’t know why, but I can feel it…

Is it because of yesterday?

Seriously, I don’t know…but this kind of feeling makes me feel something...

And that something is...

Arghh!!! Hard to explain...

No!!! It’s just that, I don’t know how to explain and what to explain…

Ok la...It’s better to stop, right?

Or else, I’m making nonsense statement, ridiculous sentences, stupid words yet silly mistake.


- Wassalam -

Thanks for reading…sorry that u might regret to read such a loussy entry like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share wif me whatever in ur mind ya. Will revert back to you as soon as possible. :-)