Wednesday, May 9, 2012

HaPpY or SaD???

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

blog, i heard one gud news yesterday..how should i act? what should i feel?
frankly speaking, i'm very happy for her..but then, deep inside, i feel sad, i feel bad...
she's the only one i have 'here' ..she's the one who really understand me..
she's the one who really care...she's the one who always there every time i need someone..

we only have couple weeks left..
for us to be together..
dunno either we still got chance to met after this or not...
dunno either we still can laugh together or not..
dunno either we still can cry together or not...

dear, how can you just walk away from me,
when all i can do is watch you leave,
cause we shared the laughter and the pain,
and even shared the tears,
you're the only who really knew me at all..

i still remember the hardest time that we shared together
when the time that we only have 'each other'..
how tough and struggled we tried to solve problems..
how hard we tried to put our effort to make things success...
how strong we are when we have the spirit of each other...

but now...arghh (sigh)

seriously, i'm happy for you,
happy that finally you get something better,
because i always know that you deserved it..
but then, to be separated from you..
to pass thru da day without you..
argghh.. i just dunno..
how my day will be look alike with your absenteeism..

anyway...
i just wanna say that you're important to me..
sorry for my mistake to you..
forgive all my fault..
thanks for always be there for me..
i'll cherish our memory forever
forget me not... :'-(

- wassalam -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share wif me whatever in ur mind ya. Will revert back to you as soon as possible. :-)