Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Q & A SeSSioN

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

Q & A session starts:

B: y? u angry with me r?
M: yes.
B: y?
M: u start first ma. u angry with me first what...
B: where got? i'm not angry with u.
M: then y u make your long face? u really mad when u ask a#b$rt to change 'it'
B: where got? i'm not angry with you. i'm angry with 'S'
M: me too...
B: U cannot do like that..watever u don't like or feel bad u shuld tell me.
M: huh (sigh)...(like u care if i tell u kan...u alwez do it oso wat..did u care that time? ridiculous)
B: Aiya, i also dunno wat to say la..
M: Y la u all, look like nothing to do already.
B: wat all?..not me la..that 'S' la...always wanna do this kind of 'thing'.
M: wat he get la? u know that everyone angry and not happy with this  c@mp@^y oredy..just bcoz of this lousy issue..
B: I know, but wat to do? he want it to be like this ma.
M: u know me..i like to wear big-big shirt, loose2 one..not the tight2 one..even before applying t-shirt, i use to wear bj kurung every friday..remmember?
B: I know..
M: i tell u, im not wearing this for fashion, to look beautiful or glamour..i wear this bcoz its the standard dress code and requirement in my religion. i wear this bcoz i must..

**silent**
M: if i can respect you all, y dun u all respect me, my religion?
B: i respect you..anyway, u happy or not w@5K!^g here?
M: of coz i am, if not i wont stay until 3 years plus, wat..seriously! i am hepy with my w@%K and the c@mp@^y until this nonsense issue come out..make me feel bad and dissapointed.
B: Yalah, but then ha, he check with BOD oredy and they said no problem one..can one. like our police, kastam, all in that kind of attire wat.
M: huh (sigh)..(if only they practice what really highlighted by Islam..i mean the dress code...yg BOD pun sepuluh..cakap ikut sedap mulut je..nyakitkan hati..bukan nk pkir dalam2, boleh ke tak, dosa ke tak..haram ke tak..ikut sgt tlunjuk 'cha ya nun alif' ni..tak kemana nye pon weh..geramnye)...
B: So how now?
M: i dunno..but s for me, i'm not comfortable. i'm not going to wear it..
B: So, wat can we do.
M: if u insist, i can think about it, but something bigger than that. i dun like tight2 one..ok.
B: okla then, we try to figure out whether there is a bigger size or not.
M: if got, then i wear, if not, i'll stick to this..no change...
B: ok..we see how la..but remember r, next time dun make ur long face. if anything u dun satisfied, get back to me, ok.
M: ok B.... (sambil senyum)

Q & A Session End...

walau dlm hati nk jek ckp, awok tu kalu marah pun sama jek..malah lbih truk ag..prob kat umah pn nk bw ke opis...smpai tnjuk muka 14...mata bengkak bengkik..hish...wat a professional l#@d#r, huh..tapi takpela..aku da puas dpt pertahankan ape yg sepatutnya aku pertahankan...at least dorang tau aku bukan jenis yg boleh dipijak atau dibuat sesuka hati..yg boleh ikkut telunjuk deme semedang..tolonglah..even im juz an em9l0733..but still, u paid me for my service..for what i've done..for what i give u...and..u guys not always rite, ok..sometimes kena dgr gak kami ni..ada benda sensitif yg tak boleh korang kacau..dan ini salah satunya..klu korang nk tgk s7@ff korang 'meradang' then try us..baru dapat tengok apa yg korang tak nmpak sblm ni..
hidup aku..agama aku..jgn cuba2 nak interfere ok...hope u olls understand...and dont u dare to do it again....

AllahuAkbar! AllahuAkbar! AllahuAkbar!

-Wassalam-

2 comments:

  1. thank you for standing up for all of us ... :), u're the BEST !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really r? thanks dear..ehehe..but then kan dear, im standing up for me myself actually, because i really feel annoying with this issue..just wanna remind them that we are not a statue and not even a grass which always followwwwwwww....i dun wannna follow uuuuuuu...hahaha (change the digi song)..ahakss....

    ReplyDelete

Please share wif me whatever in ur mind ya. Will revert back to you as soon as possible. :-)